[App_rpt-users] Building a simulcast system

Bob - AF6D bob at af6d.com
Fri Aug 9 17:24:39 UTC 2013

I have finally secured all three locations for our repeaters and now it's
time to deploy Allstar. I want each repeater (MSF 5000) to first have an
Arcom RC-210 to which the Allstar interface is applied to port 1 or even the
auxiliary port. The RC-210 has many valuable features and is generally
feature-rich. I am old that this cannot be done especially when
simulcasting; could someone explain why not so that my mind will drop it?
Thank you. We primarily want the RC-210 so that we may RF link each site. In
the event of an earthquake down goes all links.

Otherwise, what is my shopping list?

Thank you for your patience with me.