[App_rpt-users] Building a simulcast system

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Sat Aug 10 03:40:53 UTC 2013

You can't use a repeater controller with voting/simulcasting for a couple of reasons. The voter sends the RX signals to the host computer where the best one is selected and sent to the transmitters. Obviously you can't have a repeat path thru your controller and do any voting. Next reason is the RTCMs need unsquelched discriminator audio.

--
Tim
:wq