[App_rpt-users] Help with Allstar Node Programming Scripts

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Aug 12 13:45:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

The place to start would be the support section of
http://www.allstarlink.org

If you got the Acid distro, which is based on Centos 5.something (5.7, I think), it’s pretty easy, but if you got a straight Centos, it shouldn’t be much harder.

I guess the first question is, have you gotten the Asterisk package from the allstarlink.org support section? If you have, you’re most of the way there.

Also, have you been assigned a node number and a user ID?

Once you get up and running, feel free to connect to my node 2331.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY