[App_rpt-users] Mastr II and URI low TX audio

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Fri Aug 16 04:53:43 UTC 2013

Hello David,

I am guessing the mastr ii radios have a preamp on the mic to get the
voltages up.  This radio is a VHF High band with the PLL exciter.  I did
change out the PLL exciter thinking it was bad but I had the same result.
I will find out on the GE list to see if anyone there had the same
problem.  I will report back here with results in case someone else wants
to do the same thing.  Thanks for the info.

boB - W5EVH