[App_rpt-users] Kenwood TKR-720 COS Interfacing

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Sat Aug 24 20:40:40 UTC 2013

In order for the rear panel connections on the 15 pin molex to
function you have to have pins 1 & 2 shorted together. also make sure
the take over button is out and no LED lit.
if your using external controller the the repeat button is out .

if your using DSP to derive your ctcss pull the serial eprom(93c24)
from the CTCSS board this places the radio in CSQ mode.

gud luck
--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX