[App_rpt-users] Asterisk ended with exit status 1

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 21:50:39 UTC 2013

Hi

tried this and no luck.

I updated the BIOS no luck.

I am lost.

thank you

Chris

________________________________
 From: Jeff Carrier <k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com>
To: C B <harvard5362 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Asterisk ended with exit status 1

I normally do this when I see this issue.  I have a node that has the error frequently.

	1. Remove the old source tree, grab the source tarball and uncompress into a new source tree, build it, and install it:

cd /usr/src
rm -rf astsrc-old
mv astsrc astsrc-old
wget http://x.allstarlink.org/svn-trunk.tar.gz -O- | tar xzv