[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard LOX audio levels

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 00:55:23 UTC 2013

Thank you that was very helpful

Chris

________________________________
 From: Techdude <techdude07 at yahoo.com>
To: C B <harvard5362 at yahoo.com>
Cc: "app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org" <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Beagleboard LOX audio levels

The file is beagle_tune_1.conf
Where 1 is name of interface... Or do this
1) Use putty to login then type asterisk -r
2) type beagle tune hit enter
You will get which interface and the rx & tx value.
3) type beagle tune rx (0-999) hit enter it should show the new setting...
4) Important type beagle tune save and hit enter otherwise it won't take new setting.
5) type beagle tune tx (0-999) hit enter it should show the new setting....
6) repeat no. 4 above
7) type beagle tune rxdisplay hit enter and you'll get 3-5khz dev meter that will respond to RX audio... for adjusting or monitoring... Very cool.
That's my story and I'm stickin to it...
You could type help hit enter and you'll see all this listed
Good luck with the little doggie
Scott
Kj6nro
Allstar 29262 Tuolumne Calif temp down because of the fire :-(
Allstar 29263 simplex Sonora Calif

Hi