[App_rpt-users] Manual Configurations

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Mon Aug 26 17:06:05 UTC 2013

I'm not aware of any function that updates nodes every day.
The only thing I can think of is the external nodes list file that is
sent out every 5 or 10 minutes.

I know IRLP sends out node updates over night but I dont think App Rpt does.

If you config files are getting over written for some reason from the
Allstar Server then log on to the Alstar site and disable node update in
the node/server configs for your node.

Again, this should not be happening unless you force it from the web
site or use the download script on you node to load you default node
settings from the website.

Jon RQ