[App_rpt-users] Node Blocking

David Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Fri Aug 30 16:18:05 UTC 2013

Hi James,

No, I'm familiar with the EchoLink thing. This is specifically AllStar
nodes.

It's not something I want to do much, if at all, but it's one for the
arsenal lest it be needed.

BTW. We see you connected frequently to 2483 et al, but don't often hear any
voices J (and, no, you're not going on the blacklist!!)

Cheers