[App_rpt-users] custom connect messages

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Mon Dec 2 01:42:59 UTC 2013

From KB2EAR:
Add this line to your crontab

00 00,12 * * * /usr/bin/rsync -av rsync://reflector.kb2ear.net/nodenames/ /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames/

By using rsync your system will only get files that are newer than the ones already there, keeping my bandwidth usage down.

To add your node to the repository go to:

http://reflector.kb2ear.net/ubr_file_upload.php

make sure your file is named <nodenumber>.wav,gsm,ulaw

Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl