[App_rpt-users] Lat Long update

Thor Wiegman n7jct at aplaceonthe.net
Tue Dec 3 15:47:49 UTC 2013

Thanks for the tip about the shield Gary.  That got me farther than ever
before.  I can now see the map, double clicking drills down to the right
place in my yard.  But I never get coordinates and still can't put them
in by hand.  (Chrome in Linux)

BTW:  The gps.conf file appears to only be for APRS and has never made
any change to the web site for me.