[App_rpt-users] AllstarLink Support

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 04:19:29 UTC 2013

That's really cool. I appreciate it.

I have one humble request however. Since I am soooo busy and its soooo easy to get
confused with Paypal poo-poo, if any of you decide to make a recurring donation like
that, *PLEASE* make it for an amount that is not EXACTLY $5.00. That way, I wont get
it confused with autopatch subscription payments. A couple pennies difference (like $4.95
or something will be enough to make it easily identifiable).

Thanks

Jim (attempting not to be more confused)