[App_rpt-users] Questions regarding node identification

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Dec 8 18:36:43 UTC 2013

I have a server defined at allstarlink. I also have three nodes assigned to that server. I am trying to figure out how to identify a non-radio node such as a hub with text rather than a frequency ID. This would be the field labeled <none> when no frequency is defined. I notice in the cloud and node list displays others have text in this field but the frequency field appears to only allows numerics.
On another note - the lat/long location of the server is defined but not the individual nodes. If one has a node located with a radio remotely from the server such as through an RTCM how can the actual location be identified?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio