[App_rpt-users] Stuttering Audio

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Wed Dec 11 15:06:45 UTC 2013

For the system that has the telemetry announcements issue, please provide
details of your configuration and setup, are you using usb fob or uri or
RTCM? Are you using DSP or simple? What CPU and what Speed? What
motherboard? Any USB hubs? What OS install, which version of app_rpt? if
using RTCM, what version of code on it? how many receivers? What other
software are you running on the same OS install? Did you use the
allstarlink.org web interface and let it install the config files or did
you hand create your configuration files? Are you using virtual machine?
Are you using ntpd? What configuration options are you using (send config
files). The more information that you provide, the more likely someone can
identify exactly what will fix the problem.  Without any of that
information, my first guess is that you are using a slow single core CPU
and maybe you are running ntpd with a usb fob on a hub and DSP enabled. Is
that what you have?  Please give details.
Chuck, CCIE2285