[App_rpt-users] Stuttering Audio

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Thu Dec 12 01:52:24 UTC 2013

Not sure where it is from precisely. I found it to not be the asterisk stuff, though. It only was a problem when I was/am having issues with U-Verse. When stuff that is normally 70ms away is more like 800ms away this problem can occur.

When my network connection works fine this does not pop up. And this is very different from the USBRADIO recurring audio “gaps”, like 10ms gaps in groups of maybe 8 that recurs every 10 seconds or so. That one I’m sure is how the OS deals with the USB audio device.

GeorgeC
W2DB