[App_rpt-users] Time 6 hours fast

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Fri Dec 13 00:32:16 UTC 2013

Did you check the time in your BIOS? Do that first if you have not already.
I seem to recall this issue in one of my ACiD boxes and I think that was the underlying issue.
However someone else may reply with additional information that I don't recall. In the back of my head I seem to recall that there was a setting you need change in one of the files as well but I just don't recall.

Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl