[App_rpt-users] Time 6 hours fast

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Dec 13 03:13:52 UTC 2013

I was working with Harry on this and I was stumped also. His timezone in Linux is correct and the system date command is correct. The time zone setting in asterisk system.conf is set to -5.0 which is correct for east coast US. I don't see anything else to set. He is also running ntpd.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio