[App_rpt-users] Allstarlink.org site problems

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Dec 15 04:07:52 UTC 2013

Yeah, it was somewhat operator error but there is a screwy thing that happens, maybe by design I don't know. That is what threw me off.

If you go into the account profile page and click on submit it takes you out of operator mode. and you lose the server and node icons. You then have to click again on operator mode checkbox at the bottom of the account page and submit. This is confusing because it says that operator mode is not reversible but I guess it is at least visually on the site.

My friend, new to Allstar, got kicked out like this and was confused.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio