[App_rpt-users] Speaking of CW IDs

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Sun Dec 15 21:25:56 UTC 2013

So, there is a "speed=" in the morse stanza. Does it have a governor on it to limit the speed maximum to 20 wpm? My entries greater than 20 make no difference.  And why would I want faster than 20 wpm you ask, my HUB nodes are only send "ID" to web transceivers, and I would like them faster. I have observed that at 20 wpm, there is a bit of jitter and faster may not be possible. (An ID I built years ago had a limit on how fast it could go before the code elements were overrun by timing)

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Milton GA