[App_rpt-users] Node filtering

Ross Johnson kc7rjk at comcast.net
Mon Dec 16 03:50:24 UTC 2013

OK I was getting that impression. I have tried the password option, but the problem comes while streaming that remote base audio to the net. Until the password is entered it does not pass the audio through to the stream... We may just go back the private node option again.  Thanks for the info guys

Regards,
Ross kc7rjk