[App_rpt-users] AUTOPATCH

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 02:18:07 UTC 2013

Did you update your extensions.conf file and reload?

; Comment-out the following clause if you want Allstar Autopatch service
[pstn-out]
exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,1,playback(ss-noservice)
exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

; Un-comment out the following clause if you want Allstar Autopatch service
;[pstn-out]
;exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/allstar-autopatch/\${EXTEN})
:exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,2,Busy