[App_rpt-users] New Node Numbers (4XXXX)

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 22 17:02:49 UTC 2013

We have nearly "run-out" of node numbers staring with the digit "2", and will
soon be issuing node number starting with the digit "4". These will all be 5 digit
numbers ("4", followed by 4 more digits).

If anyone happens to be using this series in their "private number space" (contrary
to system "standards"), please send me a private email, and we will attempt to
accommodate you in the best way we can.

Thanks, everyone, for making Allstar Link a great system, and showing incredible
support and interest in such a way that system expansions of this nature are necessary.

Have a great holiday season and a wonderful 2014!!

Jim, WB6NIL