[App_rpt-users] Editor

DougH specialq.que at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 23 21:48:48 UTC 2013

The object of all all of this is to make life easy so why complicate it
too many variants as to what folk 'like' because that is what the're used
too.
#Nutts....the object is a sytem usable and undestandable by all so it NEEDS
to be SIMPLE so stick personal preferences ... think outside your silly
box..and condsidser those who do not know linux intimately and its
stupidities and just wish to provide a means of comms....thinking on....are
you helping any?