[App_rpt-users] VLAN Connections

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Fri Dec 27 07:49:19 UTC 2013

I'm typing on phone so someone else can give more detail.  Yes you can have
several RTCMs on a LAN and your gateway router can NAT them all to one IP
address. No gateway router
configuration is needed for normal operation. But for remote maintenance
and configuration and firmware updates you would need some port forwarding
configured on the gateway router.
Chuck  CCIE2285, WB9UUS