[App_rpt-users] DMK URI and Baofeng Radios

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Fri Dec 27 19:09:52 UTC 2013

I have to agree with Don.
If you ever decided to connect to one of these very busy networks such as the win system, you will burn up your radio in no time. I use GM 300s or M 120s made by Motorola and they are designed to operate almost continuous duty cycle if you lower the power to about 10 watts and place a fan on the heat sink.

Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl