[App_rpt-users] DMK URI and Baofeng Radios

Adam Booth kl3tx at ak.net
Fri Dec 27 22:42:44 UTC 2013

Thanks for the concise and helpful information, Don.  I will look into the
SM50, looks like a neat little radio which would be a good replacement for
what I want to do.  I'm having a hard time finding one for $35 (working,
anyway) but I'm thinking it might be worth the extra cost using that instead
of an HT that's not really designed for this.

And thank you to (almost) everyone else that had suggestions for me, you've
been very helpful and you've put me on the right track.

Adam