[App_rpt-users] lat-lon map

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sat Dec 28 08:25:58 UTC 2013

That is true but still the lat lon numbers do not go into the boxes when
clicking on the map because there is another error.  I believe that it is
all related to incorrect use of http rather than https in just some of  the
code on the page. It should not be that hard.  It needs to be fixed. every
new user that wants to set up a server should not have to deal with such a
difficult procedure just to be able to enter lat and lon.  It needs to be
written so that all modern browsers have a way to simply enter the lat and
lon values even if the map does not work for them. At least place a note on
the page that says to leave the lat lon blank because it is broken.