[App_rpt-users] iax2 registry issue

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:05:55 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am running Xipar release of asterisk and am new to asterisk.

I have been having issues with iax2 registration.  I can not figure out how
to re-register the node.  The only thing that works is a reboot.

CLI> iax2 show registry

Host                  dnsmgr  Username    Perceived             Refresh
 State
67.215.233.178:4569   N       29062       <Unregistered>             60
 Timeout
67.215.233.178:4569   N       29061       <Unregistered>             60
 Request Sent

CLI> iax2 show stats
    IAX Statistics
Outstanding frames: 2 (0 ingress, 2 egress)
Packets in transmit queue: 0 dead, 0 final, 2 total

I can not connect to any other nodes until re-registered and get a
"connection failed".

Thanks in advance,

Chris,  w0anm