[App_rpt-users] SCOM 7330

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Sun Feb 3 16:13:58 UTC 2013

Thanks Dave for the tip. I'm heading back out to the site to work on
this some more. I will give the pull-ups a try. Maybe that's why it's
not streaming out.

How did you resolve the setting of the receive levels running 'radio
tune rxnoise' etc, with the URI connected in this manner?

Thanks!

Amateur Radio - The Original Social Media

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStarLink Systems - 27616, 27727
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html