[App_rpt-users] SCOM 7330

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Feb 3 21:07:50 UTC 2013

Hi Steve, ok I think you said you were using pin 9 on the URI? I use
pins 21 and 22 on my audio connections. I have attached a diagram of the
URI to 7330. This should work.
Most of my stuff is wired to connect to radios using the RLC wiring but
the connections to the URI are the same.
This diagram is for the 7330 to URI.

Jon