[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] connection

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Tue Feb 5 00:50:58 UTC 2013

if I am not mistaken, you can send an email to the contact email address
on allstarlink.org and ask them to use a different port number for you.

I'm curious as to why they would block that port? Suppose they don't
want folks to make their own phone systems and circumventing theirs?

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ