[App_rpt-users] VOIP autopatch

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 18:34:03 UTC 2013

With a lot of help from another ham, I had Magic Jack working on one of my
nodes a few years ago. Unfortunately, they made some security changes and
after that point, it no longer worked. I switched to the Call Centric
service and let my Magic Jack subscription expire. This was before Allstar
began offering their service.

N5ZUA