[App_rpt-users] Simocos - opinions, thoughts, otherwise?

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:01:34 UTC 2013

The best place I've found to get them, well, in terms of cheapness, is:

www.rescuesupply.co.uk

However, since he orders them from Australia as needed, it could take
a while - we have a three month turn around (from .AU to .UK, back to
.AU from .UK).

Tell him I sent you, but don't buy him out, hehe...! ^.^