[App_rpt-users] Timeout Issue

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Wed Feb 13 13:02:53 UTC 2013

I think there might be a default TOT  in there somwhere if you just comment our the value of the time.

What you want to do is temporarily disable the function of the TOT

see
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/166

you will note that one of the control states shown in that example includes the magic word "totdis"

that's the one you want.

GL

Ken