[App_rpt-users] thanks

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Feb 13 16:03:14 UTC 2013

Thanks for the work!  That got rid of a lot of false DTMF detection on
my systems....and I guess, forced me to update to the current distro at
the same time (something I've been meaning to do, but just haven't found
or had the time to do since I've started a new job...the run time on the
system, according to allmon was over 3K hours...)

BB

 > From: "K&R Yoksh" <yokshs at gmail.com>
 > Date: February 13, 2013, 0:29:54 EST
 > To: "app_rpt" <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
 > Subject: [App_rpt-users] Automatically remove RADIO_RELAX
 >
 > If anyone is interested, I've added a line to the "upgrade.sh" file,
to automatically remove the RADIO_RELAX parameter when upgrading your
Asterisk to the latest SVN release.

 > My system experiences quite a bit of DTMF false decodes with the
RADIO_RELAX parameter in place, and it's easy to forget that step when
recompiling.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.