[App_rpt-users] Node Proxy Setup

Chris Andrist chris.andrist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:15:06 UTC 2013

I am trying to setup a node at my office, the only problem is that they
will not open the ports for me to use a app_rpt node.

In reading it seems that I can proxy all of my connections through another
computer.

I am wondering if I can use my primary node/hub as the proxy?

If so, does anybody have some sample config that I can use? In addition, my
company blocks a lot of outgoing ports so I may have to use non-standard
ports. I know the standard IAX port is blocked.

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU
Allstar Nodes 29205-29214