[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Re: Simple node

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:53:10 UTC 2013

Ok, my thin client are not 5710 but 5630.

Was able to transfert the limey image easily but it wont load up properly..

For those that ask how I did it.

I booted a live linux cd that I had home ( scientific linux ,but I am sure almost any one would do).
Got the image file on a usb stick. Used gparted to remove all partition from the flash drive.
Untar, then su, then dd... As explained on the limey web page.

Booted, it started loading but failed on somthing about ext2fs.

It woud have been so fun to ave it run on the original flash drive....