[App_rpt-users] Fun with Limey and HP T5710 so far

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 23 23:11:44 UTC 2013

Could someone please post a working combination of Linux distro and
version of Allstar/Asterisk that is working for them on a Thin Client? I
currently have the most current version of ArchLinux running nicely but
can't get past the Allstar compile (tried both ACID and Limey 1.1.5
tarballs).

I guess I don't care what the distro is, I just have three Thin Clients
than I need to get ready to deploy.

Thanks,
Tony