[App_rpt-users] email reflector

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 01:16:44 UTC 2013

Benjamin,

Been through this discussion on another list I'm on and the decision there was to leave it as it was. As much as it might seem an inconvenience to have to edit the To:  line manually, it's actually how things are supposed to work. Other sites that do it the other way are going against established Internet Standards for the convenience of the users.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU