[App_rpt-users] new user question

Don Hackler donh at sigma.net
Thu Feb 28 00:38:18 UTC 2013

I also highly recommend the DMK URI box.  It just doesn't get any easier
than that.

The only other important option is the Micro-Node RTCM module which is
very handy
if you can't locate the radio and URI near the Asterisk box.  (You will
need some internet connectivity where the
radio and RTCM box is located, but then the asterisk box can be anywhere.)
http://micro-node.com/thin-m1.html