[App_rpt-users] Macros help with sound files

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Jan 5 02:02:09 UTC 2013

Tee hee .. I used to have this problem, guess it is still there. In my case,
it was playing the files in pseudo-random order - these were fairly long
bulletin transmissions.

What I have done as a work-around is to program in a (single) function that
calls a script, then the script calls asterisk to play each segment
sequentially.

Ken

27021
27061