[App_rpt-users] no more streaming..

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:32:46 UTC 2013

Hi!

I have installed as Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV  told me the ezstream software to
feed a stream to radioreference.com so that our user could hear our system
like we used to do, but this was from a wmencoder in windows and this was
feed by port 3 of the rc-210 we have at the repeater site.

so I got this file: http://allstarlink.org/acid-stream.tar.gz

untar it and started the compiling/installing all went well.

then I added to my rpt.conf file under the 27821 (my node number) section
this:

outstreamcmd=/bin/sh,-c,/usr/bin/lame --preset cbr 16 -r -m m -s
8.0 --bitwidth 16 --resample 22050 - -  | /usr/bin/ezstream -c
/etc/ezstream.xml

all was working A1 . But cause there is allways a BUT... After asking the
allstar server to reload my node (cause I goofed with some stuff.) the
stream did not started back..

of course went back to rpt.conf and did as before with the outstreamcmd
command. but still no go.

anyone have an Idea what could be causing this?