[App_rpt-users] Upgrading node PC

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 13 06:17:36 UTC 2013

Hi Everybody,

I am in the process of upgrading my server PC to something a little less
power hungry.   I am running node 27871 on this server.

The installation of ACID seemed to go OK, I've changed the network
scripts to suit, set the timezone, resolv.conf, and moved my conf files
over to the new PC.   It all seemed to be working OK, the radio side is
fine, I can connect to the node from my office PC with iaxRPT, BUT!!...
I cannot seem to connect to any other nodes.

My connect command does seem to be decoding OK while in an Asterisk
shell, but nothing happens (apart from the normal telemetry tone back).
The time command *81 works fine.

I've tried to initiate a portal config download but I am not sure if
this has happened or not.

Any ideas on what I might be missing?  I do this so infrequently that
it's hard to get everything right each time.

Michael.
VK5ZEA