[App_rpt-users] Can I say thanks?

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:07:10 UTC 2013

I’ve been using this group to help me set up an allstar node for my small club repeater.

With help of a few here I’ve been able to do it ( and gain a lot of admiration from all the club members... THANK YOU! ;-))))) )

But I was thinking that just a Thnak you would not be enough.

So I gave a donation (small as time are rough right now) but still I was thinking that I needed to do so.

So keep up the good work!

Hope that app_rpt and allstar will keep on growing and be even more incredile then now!

Have a good day!

from an happy camper

Pierre
VE2PF node 27821 (VE2MRC)