[App_rpt-users] uri to msf5000 interface - ever done one?

Eric Guth eric at efratnetworks.com
Sat Jan 26 18:15:45 UTC 2013

I found this on batboard and kept it in my file.  FYI.
Connect URI to MSF5000

CODE: SELECT ALL
MSF SSCB---------URI
TP9 (Mic PTT)------1
TP8 (Mic Audio)---22
TP3 (Disc Audio)--21
TP7 (Ground)------13

Passes audio and CTCSS just fine. This was for a setup where the URI was handling CTCSS
encode/decode and TX qualification so no COR signal was necessary. I set the receiver qualification
to "ON" in the MSF Channel programming and set my PTT priority to "L".

http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=95382&p=420413&hilit=allstar#p448058

73,

Eric
4Z5UG / WA6IGR