[App_rpt-users] Repeater hangs whn remote node (RTCM)

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Wed Jan 30 02:11:21 UTC 2013

I am assuming that your remote radio is in carrier squelch or that the PL
decoder gives an active low.  If that is the case it's working exactly as I
would expect.  Is the remote node a voting receiver or just a simplex
station?  If it has its own separate node number from your repeater it
should be able to disconnect from the repeater.