[App_rpt-users] Interfacing Motorola TRBO XPR 4350 to BeagleBoard?

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Mon Jul 1 14:50:53 UTC 2013

A little late on the response, sorry :)

Yes, I have interfaced a XPR 4550 (i think thats the model) with an allstar
node.  Everything was done on the connector on the back of the radio (I
purchased a generic cable from eBay and soldered up the end myself).

The guy I made it for uses it both on digital and analog and sounds pretty
darn good.

Jim, K6JWN