[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Issue with Hangup after first keying

Joshua Hintze joshh at imsar.com
Wed Jul 3 20:48:20 UTC 2013

Thanks Ben for the quick feedback. I think I might have figured it out. It turns out my COR signal might not necessarily be the best COR signal. It looks like the signal goes high on BOTH RX and TX. This is probably causing asterisk to think its receiving when its sending getting into a nice infinite loop.

I'm going to try an AND gate with the PTT so that PTT has to be high (i.e. NOT TX) and speaker mute (my COR) has to be high for a true COR output on RX.

In the meantime I tried carrierfrom=vox but it didn't really seem to work. Anybody get this working properly?

Thanks,

Josh