[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Issue with Hangup after first keying

Ed Wilhelm vacuumtubesforever at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 01:40:12 UTC 2013

The Icom IC-A110 is an AM aircraft radio. Being AM there is no
discriminator audio, and DSP derived COR won't work due to the nature of
the AM signal. You're going to have to dig around in the squelch circuit
to find a point that toggles. Most AM type squelch are usually derived
from the AGC. Don't what they're doing in the Icom.

Ed, W8VT
Nodes 27849 29496
Beckley WV