[App_rpt-users] Small System Recommendations

Robert Garcia robert at n5qm.com
Thu Jul 4 17:02:18 UTC 2013

Guys,

I managed to get app_rpt compiled and fully functional on Debian
squeeze, 2.6.32 kernel, without issues.  Including all of the dev
tools, the disk space consumed is just shy of 1GB, so it should be be
doable on a thin client with a 2GB flash drive.  The memory
consumption is well under 128MB while running.

Robert
N5QM